HR Risk Management
Recognizing that prevention is better than a cure, the HALO human resource risk management team can assist you to be proactive in managing and developing workers within your organization. As much as workers are the greatest assets of any organization, they are also one of the biggest risks. The risks associated with workload induced stress, inappropriate behavior and dealing with aggressive ratepayers, can be significantly reduced through early intervention strategies. Understanding how to manage your workers effectively and bringing the best out in them is the first step to proactively reducing workforce-related risks in your local government. We will work with the key people in your organization to detect potential “hot-spots” and stressors and then implement targeted preventative strategies.
The service content Our services are targeted at the individual, team and an organizational level focusing on the following areas:
- ● Individual stress management and support;
- ● Organizational stress prevention;
- ● Workforce engagement and change management;
- ● Workplace conflict and unhealthy workplace behaviors;
- ● Leadership and management skills development;
- ● Workforce upskilling;
- ● HR seminars and workshops;
- Third store information: provide enterprises with the freshest information policy and management, but also easier to understand member trends, help enterprise and member stable harmonious development;
With the economic development, modern enterprise management must improve personnel management, through the personnel management to motivate people to make progress, cultivate talent, save enterprise costs, for enterprise development escort.
Halo Talent Academy is a recruitment service designed to help Chinese students overseas to find the desired jobs in China. Different from other job-hunting services, the program is designed to help graduates learn and develop themselves throughout the job-seeking process.
Corporate compensation accounting requires the integration of data and information to ensure the highest accuracy. Various new policies and technologies accelerate the frequency of system updating and increase the cost pressure at the same time.
HR Services for Australian& Chinese Employers
HRM on call 24/7